Pænt Lånt fra Wikipedia uden tilladelse, tsk tsk, gad ikke spørge :)
- Greater Dieties
- Boccob, god of magic, arcane knowledge, balance and foresight.
- Corellon Larethian, god of elves, magic, music, and arts. (also a demihuman power)
- Garl Glittergold, god of gnomes, humor, and gemcutting. (also a demihuman power)
- Gruumsh, god of orcs. (also a monster power)
- Lolth, intermediate goddess of the drow, spiders, evil and darkness. (also the monster power of Drow and a nondeity power) (Deities & Demigods)
- Moradin, god of dwarves. (also a demihuman power)
- Nerull, god of death, darkness, murder and the underworld.
- Pelor, god of sun, light, strength and healing. More humans worship Pelor than any other deity.
- Wee Jas, goddess of magic, death, vanity, and law.
- Yondalla, goddess of halflings. (also a demihuman power)
- Intermediate deities
- Ehlonna, goddess of forests, woodlands, flora & fauna, and fertility.
- Erythnul, god of hate, envy, malice, panic, ugliness, and slaughter.
- Fharlanghn, god of horizons, distance, travel, and roads.
- Heironeous, god of chivalry, justice, honor, war, daring, and valor.
- Hextor, god of war, discord, massacres, conflict, fitness, and tyranny.
- Kord, god of athletics, sports, brawling, strength, and courage.
- Obad-Hai, god of nature, woodlands, freedom, hunting, and beasts.
- Olidammara, god of music, revels, wine, rogues, humor, and tricks.
- Saint Cuthbert, god of common sense, wisdom, zeal, honesty, truth, and discipline.
- Lesser Deities
- Vecna, god of destructive and evil secrets.
- Abbathor, intermediate god of greed.
- Berronar Truesilver, intermediate goddess of safety, truth, home and healing.
- Clanggedin Silverbeard, intermediate god of battle and war.
- Dugmaren Brightmantle, lesser god of scholarship, discovery and invention.
- Dumathoin, intermediate god of exploration and mining.
- Hanseath, lesser god of war, carousing and alcohol.
- Laduguer, intermediate god of magic weapons, artisans, magic and duergar.
- Moradin, greater god of all dwarves, as well as creation, smithing, protection, metalcraft and stonework.
- Muamman Duathal, lesser god of expatriates, urban dwarves, travellers and exiles.
- Mya, greater goddess of clan, family and wisdom.
- Roknar, lesser god of greed, intrigue, lies and earth.
- Tharmekhûl, demigod of the forge, fire and warfare.
- Thautam, intermediate god of magic and darkness.
- Valkauna, intermediate goddess of oaths, death and birth.
- Vergadain, intermediate god of wealth and luck.
- Alobal Lorfiril, demigod of hedonism, mirth, magic and revelry.
- Aerdrie Faenya, intermediate goddess of air, weather, avians, rain and fertility.
- Corellon Larethian, greater god of all elves, as well as magic, music, arts, crafts, warfare and poetry.
- Deep Sashelas, intermediate god of aquatic elves, oceans, knowledge, beauty and water magic.
- Elebrin Liothiel, intermediate god of nature, gardens, orchards and harvest.
- Erevan Ilesere, intermediate god of mischief, change and rogues.
- Fenmarel Mestarine, lesser deity of wild elves, outcasts, scapegoats and isolation.
- Hanali Celanil, intermediate goddess of love, romance, beauty, fine art and artists.
- Labelas Enoreth, intermediate god of time, longevity and history.
- Rillifane Rallathil, intermediate god of wood elves, woodlands, nature and druids.
- Sehanine Moonbow, intermediate goddess of mysticism, dreams, far journeys, death, full moons and transcendence.
- Shevarash, lesser deity of vengeance, loss, crusades and hatred of the drow.
- Solonor Thelandira, intermediate god of archery, hunting and wilderness survival.
- Vandria Gilmadrith, intermediate goddess of war, guardianship, justice, grief, vigilance and decision.